Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Wisdom from Proverbs

March 1, 2018:  Proverbs 1
My verse in Proverbs 1 that I prayed over was “Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭1:8‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Thanks to my friend Sasha for the biblegateway resource on Proverbs 1.  There was a time in my life when I wondered from my father's instruction & my mother's teaching - this includes my earthly parents and the church & God! I am prayerfully thankful that my God got me back.  I also prayed for wisdom for my husband and I as we instruct our children & other children they/we come in contact with.  For our youth ministry leaders that they are open in every way to serve God's calling.  Amen.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+1&version=TPT


No comments:

Post a Comment